On Facebook as a Person, not a Page!

GKSC on StormFall [Age of War]

GKSC on StormFall [Age of War]
Click the Image

Getting Runescape Working?

Hi lancerlotte

You have recently submitted a bug report regarding disconnections whilst trying to take part in activity within your clan citadel. I have also read your thread and understand the lengths you have gone to in trying to resolve this for yourself.
I have investigated this for you and believe that this all ties in with the issues that many players are currently facing.
We have a known problem at the moment with Java/FPS which ties in with both your FPS issues and the Client token errors.
This also matches up with the issue of being unable to world hop without disconnection.
As I read through your thread and took note of the solutions and steps you have already taken, it became clear to me that you have been heavily affected by the problems.
I really admire your determination to overcome this.

I hope that the next round of updates that we perform help you to resolve this.

One thing you can do in the mean time, is delete the Jagex "LIVE" folder.

Computer > C Drive > Users > YOUR NAME > jagexcache > runescape > LIVE

This may help. If not then you may experience this issue for a little while longer - though I hope that is not the case!!
Thanks for your patience so far, I assure you, it will be worth the wait.

Kind Regards,
One Very Reassuring Mod <3



In Reference to Runescape Forums Thread: Quick find code: 25-26-831-63459006