On Facebook as a Person, not a Page!

GKSC on StormFall [Age of War]

GKSC on StormFall [Age of War]
Click the Image

Are You Suffering with FPS/Ping problems?

I have been asked to encourage my friends to send a Technical Ticket to Jagex.
I you have been suffering with reduced FPS rates, increased Pings, extreme Lag, then please, I'm begging you! Send in a Technical Ticket!


"Dear Lancerlotte,

Thank you for submitting your information. This will prove extremely valuable for our research and in all fixing the problem :)

If you could inform any of your friends who are suffering from FPS problems about sending us a message then this would be superb - the more info we have the better!

Yours sincerely,
One Extremely helpful and informative JMod "


For obvious reasons, I cannot reveal the JMods name, but be assured, a 'Total Fix' is under development, and I believe, is currently being tested. It won't be long now!

PLEASE!
Send them as much information about your system/FPS rates/Game settings/Ping values.
The more information we send them, the better the game will be!
Help us to make Runescape AWESOME once more!

It only takes a few minutes of your life. The problems have been going on for months, let's not drag it out further!


As one of your clan leaders, I try my very best not to advise you wrongly, or waste your time.
I hope at the very least, you have learned that much about me. This really is very helpful.

<3 Lancer